- 2 tbspextra virgin olive oil
- 4cloves of garlic
- 114-ouncecoconut milkcan (400ml)
- 2 cupsvegetable broth
- 1 tbspmaple syrup
- 1/2 tspground ginger
- 2 tbspcurry powder
- 1/2 tspground turmeric
- 1杯diced sweet potato (265 g)
- Salt to taste
- Toppings: tofu, red cabbage, broccoli and red bell pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and the onion (diced) and cook until golden brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. I used raw veggies (red cabbage, broccoli and red bell pepper) and tofu (I cook it according to ourvegan Caesar saladrecipe, but you can also bake, sauté or fry the tofu).
- 服务大小:1/4 of the recipe
- Saturated Fat:19.8g