- 1pound potatoes (450 g), peeled if desired and diced
- 1- - - - - -2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tspItalian seasoningor any other dried herb
- 1/2 tspsalt
- 1/2 tspgarlic powder
- 1/2 tsppaprika
- 1/8 tspground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC.
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined (I prefer to use my hands).
- Place the potatoes onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes or until soft and golden brown (my potatoes were ready in 25 minutes).
- 爵士ve immediately with sauces likevegan mayo,healthy ketchup,烧烤酱,vegan aioli, andvegan sour cream. You could also eat them as part of a vegan brunch with fresh fruit,vegan butter, andhomemade jellytoasts,tofu scramble, and natural orange juice or coffee. Another option is serving your breakfast potatoes with any vegan meat substitute likeseitanortempeh bacon.
- Keep the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for about 5-7 days.
- You don’t need to peel the potatoes if you don’t want to, especially if you use organic potatoes.
- Feel free to use any kind of potatoes.
- I recommend you make your own Italian seasoning at home because it’s a simple recipe and more affordable than the store-bought ones.
- Add any herbs or spices you want. You could also add fresh parsley or any other fresh herb just before serving.
- You can also make this breakfast potatoes recipe without oil. Just omit it or use any other liquid instead, like lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, orvegetable stock.
- I normally use Himalayan pink salt, although you can use any type of salt.
- You could also replace garlic powder for fresh garlic or onion powder.
- If you don’t want to use the oven just steam the potatoes until soft and place them in a skillet with all the remaining ingredients. Then mix until well combined and sautée them until golden brown.
- Nutritional info has been calculated by using 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- 爵士ving Size:1/2 of the recipe
- Sugar:2.8 g
- Sodium:595 mg
- Fat:7.3 g
- Saturated Fat:1.1 g
- Carbohydrates:36.2 g
- Fiber:5.7 g
- Protein:4 g